2. Seriously Bad Elf
Clearly the best Christmas themed beer anyone could come up with, this is actually a series of beers - Bad Elf, at 4.5%, Very Bad Elf at 7.5%, Seriously Bad Elf, at 9.0%, Criminally Bad Elf, at 10.5% and Insanely Bad Elf at 11.2%.
3. Arrogant Bastard Ale
It’s hard to describe this beer better than the company themselves does. “This is an aggressive ale. You probably won’t like it. It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate an ale of this quality and depth. We would suggest that you stick to safer and more familiar territory”. Thanks for that.
12. Collaboration Not Litigation
A few years ago, the rival breweries of of Avery and Russian discovered they both had a beer in their line-up called Salvation. Usually a call to the lawyers would follow, but instead the two got together and decided to combine the two beers, producing this collaborative concoction.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- Republicans worked overnight trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.