1. This is how you wake up every morning:
2. This is you before you first coffee:
3. Your second coffee
4. The third coffee hits the spot:
5. Looking at your inbox / to do list:
6. This is how your feel prepping for a trade show:
7. And your first new biz pitch:
8. When three clients are demanding an immediate response to their questions:
9. Your reaction when a press release comes back for the seventh round of amendments:
10. But when they approve an opinion article without any amends:
11. This is how you spend every lunch:
12. You're struggling to get coverage and a journalist is interested in covering your client:
13. When you talk with a journalist on Skype:
14. When you a get a great piece of coverage:
15. Sharing a great piece of coverage with the client:
16. Having to do a telephone briefing with a client at 5pm:
17. When you have to tell a client bad news:
18. How you respond to all your emails:
19. When you send a press release to the wrong client:
20. When another account team lands a great piece of coverage that didn't feature your client:
21. When you find out a journalist is writing a feature that's relevant to your client:
22. Explaining to your friends why you're stressed:
23. You use 'PR speak' with your non-PR friends...
24. When you're sitting in on an interview with a client and this happens...
25. When you come in after a week off and look at your inbox:
26. After all your hard work a client says you've done a good job:
27. When you have to re-arrange an interview for the fourth time:
28. When you see a news story about your client that you know they'll dislike:
29. What happens when you finally make it home:
30. And of course...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!