4. Another café built of reclaimed wood, boasting locally sourced food and charging $5 for iced coffee served out of mason jars.
What counts as locally sourced when you live in NYC… are we talking about the 5×5 lot of land sandwiched between the 99-cent store and the KFC in Bushwick that calls itself a community garden?
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨