1. Getting the screen in the back of your cab to shut the fuck up.
2. Traveling to another borough for anything other than work.
3. Homeless people can be hard to please.
4. Another café built of reclaimed wood, boasting locally sourced food and charging $5 for iced coffee served out of mason jars.
5. Realizing the length of the line in Trader Joes.
6. $3 ATM fees.
7. Mysterious liquids dropping from the sky.
8. Running into someone you know on the subway and then having to make small talk for the next 15 minutes when you’d rather just be listening to Beyoncé.
9. Feeling a rat run over your foot on the sidewalk.
10. $15 drinks at bars anywhere below 14th street.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!