Response to Hey, Former Nail-Biters, How Did You Quit?:
What helped me quit biting my nails was holding into my chair seat with both hands as I sat in class (high school), and you can’t bite your nails if you just hang onto the chair, don’t let go. But you also really have to want to stop. Start collecting pics of pretty nails that you want to have. Do your nail polish every night fresh and soon you’ll covet all about the chew! after you kick the habit never try to fix a broken nail by biting it, istead always carry a file and if you don’t have one, rub the catchy end of the nail in your jeans, or a dull zipper on your pants, buff it out!
Got a little leftover ramen? Heat some chicken, beef or vegetable stock to boiling, add the ramen noodles, the hot broth warms them up. Then thinly slice, using a mandolin or a vegetable peeler, some mushrooms, carrots and lettuce or sprouts and add small pieces of meat or fish, and a soft poached egg, the most delicious ramen leftovers ever. It’s looks amazing too. If you have some crispy noodles, or shallots, top it off with that!
Reheat spaghetti and sauce the next day by frying it in a pan with some butter. Take the opportunity to add some fresh Parmesan cheese to it and it’s awesome, better than freshly made! My kids, grandkids, sister and brother all love it! Cook some bread in a pan of butter with garlic, it’s even better than in the oven, the British cook thick slices of bread this way in their English breakfast, they rarely use a toaster. Yum yum
I always reheat my leftover pizza in the oven on 325 degrees, then when it’s hot I turn it on broil until the cheese starts bubbling. You have to keep a close eye on it while it’s on broil, it can burn if you leave it for a minute too long. If you put it on a cookie sheet, you’ll get a soft crust, and if you cook it on the rack, you’ll get crispy crust.
When reheating fries, firstly, I salt them, then I add about 1/2 inch of oil to a heavy skillet and fry those babies until they’re crisp. It’s kind of the same with fried potatoes, they’re always best if you cook the potatoes the night before, allow them to cool and refrigerate them. Frying them the next morning in the same manner, heck, add some fresh garlic and things get even more amazing!
- Lauriem1967 "This Snow Remover Is The Most Satisfy..."
- Lauriem1967 "Grandma Pulls One Final Prank On Her ..."
- Lauriem1967 "Poll: What Is The Greatest Mexican Ca..."
- Lauriem1967 "23 Times Autocorrect Had A Dirty Mind"
- Lauriem1967 "27 Lazy Girl Nail Art Ideas That Are ..."
- Lauriem1967 "People Around The World See Their Sto..."
- Lauriem1967 "23 Things Instantly Improved By Glitter"
- Lauriem1967 "33 Easy Nail Hacks For A Flawless DIY..."
- Lauriem1967 "11 Gmail Hacks That Will Change Your ..."
- Lauriem1967 "20 Natural Hairstyles To Combat Summe..."
- Lauriem1967 "37 New Barbecue Classics You Need To Try"
- Lauriem1967 "26 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient Popsi..."
- Lauriem1967 "28 Vegetarian Salads That Will Fill Y..."
- Lauriem1967 "This Is What Happens When A Cleric Te..."
- Lauriem1967 "The 12 "Best" Cartman Impressions On ..."