Instagram revealed the top-10 most posted places in Canada this year, and it turns out Canadians really like sharing their travels.
10. Vancouver International Airport
9. Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto
8. Vieux-Port de Montréal
7. Plateau Mont-Royal in Montreal
6. The CN Tower in Toronto
5. Canada's Wonderland in Vaughan, Ontario
4. Whistler Blackcomb
3. The Rogers Centre in Toronto
2. Toronto Pearson International Airport
1. Air Canada Centre in Toronto
Lauren Strapagiel is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Contact Lauren Strapagiel at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.