2. Almost Adults — which premiered this month at Toronto’s Inside Out LGBT film festival — follows Mackenzie (Elise Bauman) and Cassie (Natasha Negovanlis) as they grow up and grow apart. We get to see Mackenzie figure out her sexuality as Cassie figures out what to do when her meticulously planned life goes up in smoke.
Directed by Sarah Rotella and written by Adrianna DiLonardo — best known for their work on YouTube, Almost Adults combines some much-loved web series stars for a whole lot of heartfelt laughs.
4. We invited them all to the BuzzFeed Canada office for a game of superlatives, inspired by the movie.
5. Most likely to ghost someone: Elise.
Adrianna: I didn’t even have to think twice about that answer.
Elise: I can count four times this week that I’ve already ghosted someone.
7. Most likely to have a Tumblr relationship: Adrianna.
Elise: I put a question mark because I wasn’t sure.
Adrianna: Sad face!
9. Most likely to get married: Adrianna.
Elise: Nobody put me, I would just like to note that.
Natasha: I would never get married. Ever since I was a little girl, I was like hell no.
Adrianna: I’m going to marry my Tumblr girlfriend.
11. Most likely to win at beer pong: tie between Adrianna, Elise, Sarah, and Natasha.
Sarah: So we’re all really good at beer pong.
Elise: You have played beer ping with me before, right?
Adrianna: Were you really bad?
Elise: I was terrible at beer pong!
13. Most likely to stay friends with their exes: Natasha.
Natasha: I put everybody but Elise
Elise: I literally am friends with all my exes though!
15. Most likely to leave their own party: Adrianna.
Sarah: I was going to put in brackets, “for Netflix.”
Elise: That’s the difference between you and me. I’d want to leave my own party, but you actually do.
16. Most likely to eat something that fell on the floor: Elise (but also everyone).
Elise: I already did this morning. Some cereal fell on the floor so I just picked it up. I just mopped last week!