1. The combination of pride and shame felt when your friend reminds you this is the third time you've had Chipotle this week.
2. The exhilaration of pulling up to the mecca that is Chipotle.
3. The impending stress once you see the line is longer than the Apple store the day the new iPhone is released.
4. The empowerment felt after you give yourself a motivational pep talk while taking your place in line.
5. The frustration that settles in as you see Chipotle newbies taking their sweet time.
6. The searing rage that courses through your veins as hanger takes over.
7. The euphoria of approaching the counter, smelling the delicious fixings, and ordering your meal.
8. The heavenly satisfaction of taking that first bite.
9. The delicious pain of forcing yourself to continue eating, even though your stomach told you it was full ten minutes ago.
10. The struggle faced when you discover you're so full, you need to be rolled back to your car.
11. The relief felt after you get home and plop on the couch for the rest of the day.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!