1. This multi-use insulated mat to keep you and your stuff whatever temperature you prefer:
Temperature regulation at its softest. Find The Wunder Bundler at Poler.
4. This wearable sleeping bag that you can totally hike in:
And by hike, we mean shuffle comfortably. Find the Napsack at Poler, $135.95.
8. And this snug three-person setup provides some intimate LED lighting:
Get the Rattlesnake SL3 tent at Big Agnes.
9. This mini–espresso machine to warm up a chilly morning:
Get the Minipresso at Firebox.
12. This camping couch that can hold your wine glass for you:
Get the Ozark Trail Love Seat at Walmart.
13. This ridiculously cuddly bear hug pillow:
Get a Bearhug Pillow at Firebox, available in Grizzly or Panda.
14. Or this remarkably life-like log pillow:
Way better than the real thing. Get the Kikkerland Log Pillow at Alite Designs.
15. This paracord cozy for your water bottle that will keep your hydration safe and secure:
Get a handmade bottle cozy at We’re Knot Worthy.
17. This insulated blanket that’s as durable as it is puffy:
Get the NEMO Puffin Blanket at REI.
19. This hammock tent that lets you stay cozy among the trees:
Get the Blue Ridge Camping Hammock at Fancy.
20. Or this one that lets your chill in comfy solitude:
Complete with tarp, bug net, and beer holders . Get the Draumr at Amok Equipment.
23. This roomy sleeping bag that has a comforter and fitted sleeve for your sleeping pad:
Get the NEMO Mezzo at REI.
24. This queen-size inflatable bed that has all you need to bring your bedroom to the great outdoors:
Get the Kingdom Sleep System at REI.
26. This silk liner that instantly makes your sleeping bag ~luxurious~:
Get the TravelLiner at Sea To Summit.
27. This heater that fits inside any jacket, any time:
Find it on Indiegogo.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Former Israeli leader Shimon Peres's funeral is underway in Jerusalem — guests include Barack Obama and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.