23 Gifts To Give Yourself When Studying Is Too Hard
Make midterms more manageable with a giant baked potato bean bag.
1. For when you're at the library, but damn you could use a drink:
2. For when you're dreaming of home cooking instead of smuggling dining hall snacks:
3. For when you want to study in the comfort of your own bed:
4. For when you keep effing up your rough draft:
5. For when anyone complains about anything around you:
6. For when you keep switching between coffee shops and the library:
7. Or for when you and your study buddies keep mixing up chargers:
Yay stickers! Get the geometric one here and the Moroccan tile one here.
8. For when you know you're gonna be at the library for a looong while:
9. For when you accidentally forget a highlighter and ruin your color-coded system:
10. For when you're getting sick of looking at your fingers on a keyboard all day:
11. For when you're not sleeping, you swear, it's just a cat nap:
12. For when it feels like you're descending into a black hole of reading you never did:
13. For when you're completely stressed and completely hangry:
14. When you're pulling an all-nighter:
16. For when you have flashcards to review, and zero desire to review them:
17. For when you don't think you're gonna make it:
18. For when even your Evernote app is complete chaos:
Sometimes you can't beat old-school paper. Get these phone stick notes from Photojojo.
19. For when all your assignments and papers are due at the SAME DAMN TIME:
20. When you finally leave the library and all you want is a nice cup of tea waiting for you.
21. For when your roomie already took their exams and decided to celebrate in your room:
22. For when it feels like all this studying is starting to take a toll on your health:
Oh well, KEEP GOING. Get the Vitapens highlighters at Smoko.