23 Perfect Gifts If Movies Are Their Religion
Entertaining gifts for the amateur film critic in your life.
1. This illustration of Edward Scissorhands, Sloth from The Goonies, and Pee Wee Herman playing Wheel of Fortune with host Pat Sajak.
2. This wine rack shaped like a reel of film.
3. This dress that's absolutely ~eye-popping~.
4. These adorable film reel collar pins.
5. A candle that smells like their favorite movie.
6. Or this melting Toht candle for the Indy obsessives.
More than fun than gruesome, promise. Get it here.
7. Check out Film Festival in a Box, a game where you get to watch and then review actual indie films.
8. This throw pillow with a classic cinema design.
9. Or these pillowcases for the folks who got a dream.
10. These napkins will make any Christmas movie fanatic's heart grow three sizes.
Wish your favorite filthy animal a merry Christmas. Get the set here.
11. Get them the coffee table book of their dreams: Martin Scorsese: A Retrospective
12. These Mean Girls nail decals.
13. The only map a movie geek needs.
A fictional topography of your favorite cinematic locales. Find this work of art here.
14. An incredibly designed poster for the imaginary sequel they desperately want.
Or desperately hope will never happen. Search tons of amazing ones here.
15. Get them an official translator badge.
16. This shirt only horror fans will get.
17. These paper toys of their fave superheroes.
Action movies nerds, unite! Find your hero here.
18. A boozy guide to classic movies.
Have a drink-along movie screening. Get the book here.
19. This awesomely illustrated throw pillow for horror fans.
20. Set them up with this vintage snack stand.
Convenient and classy AF. Get it here.
22. Customize a sample of funky gourmet popcorn.
Check out the amazing flavor line-up – which include truffle salt, bacon caramel, and lime fresco – here.