1. Craft a pot of flower pens with faux blooms.
2. No one will believe you made these succulents out of duct tape.
3. This fuzzy faux wheat grass planter may just inspire you to eat a little healthier.
4. Grow your own crystallized flowers, no soil or watering required.
5. Or gild some faux succulents for a pristine planter.
6. These paper tulips are folded to perfection.
7. Assemble these faux terrariums, complete with adorable mushrooms.
8. These felt calla lilies would make the perfect centerpiece.
9. These crochet succulents will instantly perk up any window sill.
10. These origami planters are the perfect showcase for some convincing faux stems.
Or go big and use real leaves! I believe in you. Learn to fold 'em here.
11. Create some classic tissue paper flowers to rival your childhood art projects.
12. Or needle felt some treacherous Venus fly traps.
And save money on feeding them. Make these pretend predatory plants here.