So, mold is tricky. Sometimes it's a delicious, flavorful fungus that's totally meant to be eaten.
Cheese, truffles: Just expensive mold.
And other times it's a bunch of nasty spores that have robbed you of a delicious treat.
You two-faced bastard.
Basically, mold is sending us mixed messages.
So when you've managed to catch this deceptive growth in its early stages, you're faced with a critical question:
Can I still eat this?
What if I just cut it off? Or throw away the infected pieces?
Is this gonna kill me?
Of course, it's just a little mold.Nope, that food is beyond all hope.It depends. I'll explain in the comments...
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
So we have to know: Do you eat around the mold?
vote votesOf course, it's just a little mold.
vote votesNope, that food is beyond all hope.
vote votesIt depends. I'll explain in the comments...