You've probably heard that bees are disappearing, and that this is bad news for everyone.
But while we've got them around, here are some awesome DIYs made possible by bees and all they do.
1. Make your own sunscreen with beeswax.
2. Make ~honey caviar~.
3. Create your own custom lipgloss.
4. Make a soothing syrup for sore throats and coughs.
5. Whip up a salve for any burns or booboos.
6. Get healthy with some amazing no-bake granola bars with bee pollen.
7. DIY a super mild honey face wash.
8. For the beard-bearer in your life, gift them a homemade beard balm.
9. Keep up your energy with these coconut & bee pollen bites.
10. Make some awesome scented candles.
11. Pay homage to Winnie The Pooh with these "Hunny Pops".
12. Make your own deodorant with beeswax.
13. Bees love weeds, so leave the dandelions in your yard as a snack for your local hive.
14. Or better yet, plant a bee garden!
15. If you're in a city, see if you can host a beehive.
16. Or go big and run a hive all on your own.
17. Learn how to substitute honey for all your sugary baking needs.
18. Use beeswax to create your own crayons.
19. Infuse your honey with tasty herbs.
20. Make your own hair pomade for a sleek look.
21. Make a sleep salve from grated beeswax and lavender.
22. Snack on this matcha chia pudding sprinkled with bee pollen.
23. Make your own solid perfume with beeswax and your favorite scented oil.
24. Here's a salve to draw out splinters and other nasty injuries.
25. Reward yourself with some raw bee pollen brownie bites.
Important Note: Please bring your A-game to the comments section with your BuzzFeed puns. We mean it, don't hold back.
The title of this post has been updated to better reflect the information provided.
This post originally cited an article on Grist stating that purchasing bee pollination byproducts will help keep beekeepers in business and thus help bee colonies as well. The statement has since been removed due to conflicting research over the claims.