1. This rust-colored number is just daring enough.
Deep V-cut dress, at Forever21.
2. Get funky with 70s-inspired patterns.
3. Rock this fearlessly fuchsia frock.
4. Or match the blushing bride in this satiny pink.
5. Take some cues from the 90s.
Crushed-velvet maxi dress, at Forever21.
6. Go for jewel tones, like this emerald stunner.
High-neck neoprene dress, at Abercrombie & Fitch.
7. You can't go wrong with a deep forest green.
8. Simple and timeless, with just enough plunge.
9. This sage jumpsuit is equal parts comfy and classy.
Halter culotte jumpsuit, at Forever21.
10. Modest, feminine, and super versatile.
11. Let your dress take care of the jewelry.
12. This one's perfect for a more casual ceremony.
13. Spice up navy with weaved patterns.
14. This flowing maxi will be right at home in an autumn breeze.
15. Look perfectly poised in plum.
16. Or elegantly equable in eggplant.
Anniversary Allure dress, at Modcloth.
17. These patterns will pop on almost any skin tone.
18. This maxi proves grey doesn't have to be boring.
19. And this wrap dress proves grey can be sexy as hell.
20. This silver dress is great for a more formal affair.
21. Sparkle like a glass of champagne.
22. Or tie up everything nicely with a bow.
Slow song trapeze dress, at Ruche.
23. This jumpsuit says I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party.
Lace and mesh jumpsuit, at Charlotte Russe.