1. He is stupid hot.
7. I mean, have you ever seen anything more beautiful than Jake waiting for Liv with his hands on his hips like this.
Every man should own a jacket like that.
9. Or this #JakeTakeYourShirtOff
10. He persistently went after Liv, even when she was playing hard-to-get.
So what if it was his orders…
11. He knows Liv so well.
“I like you. I like you a lot. I like how you say, ‘What?’ when you answer the phone. How you always seem to be wearing white. How wine seems to be a food group for you. I like that you know who you are. And that you fix everyone around you. But you seem … sad.”
12. He taught Liv to appreciate (or at least tolerate) beer.
13. He is a brilliant “fake” boyfriend.
When pretending, it helps if the guy is smoking hot.
18. And often chills on her couch and comforts her.
21. He makes Liv smile, even when she is sad.
22. He once gave Liv this sweet kiss on the cheek after a long day.
23. He is really one of the good guys.
Even if he is a government assassin.
24. He doesn’t want to be bad. He just wants to be good!
25. He just wants to stand in the freaking sun!
26. He loves Liv.
27. Oh yeah, and he’s not married.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌