So it's not really 10 steps every day and night. After doing this for a couple of months, here are my thoughts:
- Double cleansing makes my skin feel so clean
- I found a lot of new products that I love but would not have tried before
- Fewer breakouts
- I feel relaxed going to bed because I basically just spent 10 minutes pampering myself
- I stopped picking at my pimples because I was more conscientious of my skin
- I started wearing less concealer/foundation and felt a lot more comfortable with my skin
- By starting so many new products at once, I didn't know which ones made my skin react a certain way (whether it was positive or negative). So I would recommend introducing each step into your current routine over time.
- This is much more costly overall because there are so many products
- It's less convenient when packing for travel
- I can't hit the snooze button anymore
Overall, I did see noticeable changes in my skin and will be sticking to this routine for a while, but I am definitely okay if I skip a day or two here and there.