31 Things From Target That’ll Help Hide All The Eyesores In Your Home
Say goodbye to the eyesores in your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A terrace jewelry box that will allow you to display your jewelry in an organized manner. Say goodbye to the frustration of detangling your favorite necklace with this addition!
2. A rattan basket, so there won't be a pile of toys all around your living room. Place your dog or child's toys in this basket, and it'll feel like they almost disappeared.
3. A utensil holder that will give your spatulas and cooking spoons a place to call home. Adding a utensil holder to your counter will optimize space and add subtle organization.
4. A dual compartment trash can that automatically separates your recycling and trash. This trash can is so beautiful you won't be ashamed that your guests can see it when they visit. Also, the sturdy lid will hold in all the icky smells.
5. A set of Rubbermaid storage containers to make your leftovers look like they are from a restaurant. Your day-old mac and cheese won't be an eyesore in these containers!
6. A cotton table cloth that'll quickly update your well-worn table. If your table has seen better days, throwing this on top will hide it.
7. A throw blanket to hide the mystery stain on your couch. No matter how hard you scrub, it won't come out, so hide that problem with a cozy throw!
8. A decorative wall mirror, so perfect nobody will realize there's water damage behind it. If you have a large eyesore on your living room wall or common area, hanging a mirror over it is an easy solution!
9. A vanity organizer that will help your bathroom look like makeup didn't explode all over the place. Your bathroom will be back to aesthetically pleasing once you add one of these to your counter.
10. A shoe rack, so you won't trip over the shoes in your entryway. Adding a shoe rack to your entrance will add more space to the limited area and make it look much better.
11. A set of framed canvases to ensure your walls won't be bare. A set of paintings is a great way to take up space with minimal effort.
12. A peel and stick wall decal that can be used for virtually anything. This peel and stick is a fast way to add character, and cover-up flaws, to your living space.
13. A coffee canister that looks better on the counter than the bag of coffee grounds. Plus, it's so much easier to scoop your morning coffee out of this!
14. A laundry hamper to hide all your dirty clothes, but in style. This laundry hamper will sit perfectly in your bathroom or bedroom, and it'll go with any décor!
15. A cotton wall art tapestry to subtly hide any cracks that may be in your wall. Plus, it's the perfect way to transform your growing gallery wall.
16. A wood cutting board that'll upgrade your dated old plastic one. This can also act as the board to your perfectly curated charcuterie board.
17. A planter, so unique guests won't be able to take their eyes off it. Psst, they can't tell that there's a scratch on your bedside table — the planter is too pretty!
18. An under-the-sink organizer, because there's never enough under sink storage. You won't be scared to show guests your sink cabinet with this organizational must!
19. A geometric area rug to elevate your living space. Additionally, it will hide all the scratches on your hardwood floor and protect it!
20. A basket you can use to hold all the random things in your home. Use this basket in your office, pantry, bedroom, or bathroom — wherever you place it, it'll instantly clean up the place!
21. A decorative shelf that will add a glamorous feel to any wall you hang it on. Place your favorite photos, candles, and other décor on this shelf to add an eye-grabbing element to your room.
22. A salt container to make cooking *a dash* more fun. This container will also add some personalization to an everyday item.
23. And a pepper container to match — you can't have one without the other! This container is a significant upgrade from the typical, boring pepper containers.
24. A mini lamp that'll add flair to any table you sit it on. This classic but stunning lamp goes with any décor and effortlessly ties together the room.
25. A floral shower curtain, so you can hide your crowded shower shelf from guests. Adding a fun print through a shower curtain allows personal style even in the bathroom!
26. A drying rack to organize all your newly washed dishes. Drying dishes by hand is so tedious, but laying them on the counter, sans dish rack, is hideous, so get yourself a drying rack!
27. A square throw pillow that'll distract from the couch cushion your pet can't stop nibbling on. This neutral pillow will add some much-needed comfort to your couch!
28. A set of hanging bins – they'll add function to your space and hides anything you need. Mount this in your office, entryway, or laundry room to hold anything!
29. A set of wire baskets to turn kitchen clutter into the decorations of your dreams. Lemons, placemats, and coffee canisters can sit in these.
30. A drawer organizer that'll make yours more functional and flatware more accessible. Mess? We don't know her.
31. And a decorative bowl to nicely hide the scratch on your kitchen table. This simple but stunning bowl will draw attention from the biggest eyesores.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.