31 Things From Target That’ll Help Any Apartment Feel More Sophisticated
It looks like your tiny apartment could use a revamp and a dash of sophistication.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of patio chairs that will instantly make your tiny apartment balcony feel like an entire backyard. You won't be able to resist sitting in these chairs staring at the skyline.
2. A gourmet coffee maker to make you feel like a professional barista. Guests will be more than impressed when you whip up the perfect iced coffee or espresso in a matter of minutes.
3. A leather couch that can also double as a futon, but no one will ever know except for your overnight guests. A new sofa is the simplest way to achieve sophistication.
4. A throw blanket to compliment your new couch. This will be a great addition to your living room because it provides the perfect amount of heat, but not too much.
5. A SodaStream because sparkling water is the essence of sophistication, and you're environmentally savvy. This gadget is so convenient you'll wonder what you did before it.
6. A new bar cart that intentionally displays your alcohol and even makes it look good. Adding a bar cart to your living or dining area creates order and style all in one.
7. A new shower curtain because your old one has seen better days, and this is a great way to breathe new life into your bathroom. Fun fact: shower curtains should be changed out every six months. The more you know!
8. A dining room set to tie your dining room together, say goodbye to eating on random surfaces, you finally have a place now. Creating a dining area is a quick way to spruce up your home.
9. Placemats that will perfectly complement your new dining room table. The wicker design is timeless, so you'll be using these for years to come!
10. A unique wall hook set that is both stylish and functional. Mount this in your entryway, laundry room, or kitchen to add some organizational space.
11. A new set of kitchen pans, so you aren't embarrassed when guests come over, and you're still cooking the five-course meal. New cookware is an understated way to add sophistication to your apartment!
12. A kitchen rug that will put your old one to shame. While this is a simple rug, it adds so much functionality to your kitchen, and the simple design is one of our dreams!
13. A new set of white dinnerware to make you the queen or king of hosting. The classic design of these dishes lasts for years, and simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
14. A floor lamp because your apartment living room doesn't provide any natural light. This is sturdy and neutral, so it fits with whatever decor you already have!
15. A plush set of bath towels that will make your guests feel like they're staying at a 5-star resort. This bathroom must-have should never be overseen when it comes to revamping your apartment.
16. A wooden cutting board because it seems like every time you cook there's something wrong with your old plastic one. Seriously, a wooden board is a major upgrade from plastic, and it is proven to last longer.
17. A new TV stand that works in the living room, bedroom, or den area; this versatile piece won't be just functional but also decorative. Style your favorite movies, books, or records inside it!
18. A fire pit to make your backyard the go-to spot this summer. We can almost smell the marshmallows roasting on this!
19. A wicker basket that fits in any room. May we suggest this as a towel holder in the bathroom, a toy holder in the entryway, or a blanket holder in the living room. This is a stellar, multi-functional piece, and for a great price!
20. A decorative dish towel, because it's a necessity. This minor detail doesn't have to be boring; sophistication happens through the little things.
21. A casserole dish that will look perfect when served on your table when you have guests. An actual casserole dish adds sophistication to any event you host!
22. A wall accent you can count on to make your space feel ten times bigger. Adding mirrors to your space creates the illusion of a large living area, perfect for any tiny apartment. Plus, the gold adds a sense of elegance.
23. A shower caddy so you won't have various bottles sitting around the shower floor. This quickly upgrades your shower, and makes it feel more spa-like.
24. A bath storage canister that's so cute; you can't believe it's actually holding your cotton balls and Q-tips. The woven design of this creates style and order!
25. An array of new cooking utensils so you can feel like you're on an episode of Top Chef every night you make dinner. These bamboo utensils are made to last and will withstand any heat you put against them.
26. A linen quilt that's filling is made of 100% cotton and is the perfect lightweight bedding. Also, this is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified so it's great for the environment!
27. A detachable headboard to instantly elevate your bedroom. You'll be sleeping like royalty with this new addition to your space, plus it looks amazing with any decor style.
28. A two-tone coffee table that is the perfect modern twist for your everyday living room. The best part? You can display your favorite decor on its built-in shelves!
29. A set of measuring spoons because a cohesive kitchen is a sophisticated kitchen. These can stack inside each other, and whatever size you need is ensured to be included.
30. A vanity organizer to hold your toothbrush, cotton balls, makeup, and so much more; your bathroom counter will thank you. You'll never wonder where your mascara is again!
31. A glass set of drinkware, perfect for sipping on lemonade or homemade cocktails this summer; these lightweight glasses fit perfectly in your hand and are machine washable!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.