31 Home Items From Target That Are Totally Instagram-Worthy
Now that it seems like we're home more than ever, we can't help but want our places to look Insta-worthy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A yellow chunky knit throw pillow that will make your living room feel like spring. Adding a statement throw pillow to your neutral couch allows for more personalization.
2. A set of jacquard hand towels to add a little flair to your everyday bathroom décor. Just because they're hand towels doesn't mean they have to be boring!
3. A four-piece floral quilt set that will quickly refresh your room into an Instagram-worthy paradise. This retro-inspired quilt is lightweight enough for the warmer weather that is right around the corner.
4. A decorative wall mirror whose unique shape will add a touch of style to your home. Seriously, this isn't like other mirrors; the vintage-inspired design will make any room look regal.
5. A TV stand that's so beautiful, you'll forget it's also functional. The shelves in this stand are adjustable, and the mesh doors allow you to store whatever you need without it showing.
6. A resin bath canister able to hold anything from cotton swabs to makeup brushes. Adding multiple of these canisters to your bathroom counter will quickly make it more aesthetically pleasing.
7. A natural pillow with an intricate design so you can add dimension to your sitting area. If you're looking for a statement, but not too much, this is the throw pillow for you!
8. A distressed floral rug that will bring comfort to any room you style it in. The best part about this rug is that since it's distressed, you'll never worry about it getting torn up, and the colorway hides most stains.
9. A set of printed sheets so bright you can't help but smile while looking at them. The unique print on these sheets will add an extra flair to your bedroom.
10. A citrus-printed shower curtain that instantly brightens the tiniest of New York City (or anywhere) bathrooms. A colorful shower curtain like this one will add some personal style to your bathroom!
11. A textured ceramic lamp base for adding a subtle depth to your living space. The bold color of this lamp base will work with any décor and looks great with any neutral lampshade!
12. A tassel throw pillow *technically* designed for kids, but we're adding it to our pillow montage. The design of this pillow will quickly add visual and textural interest to your bed!
13. A dinnerware set that effortlessly creates style in your dining room. Any dish you serve on these plates will look like it belongs in your city's hottest restaurant.
14. A lemon-printed mat to add extra comfort wherever you put it. This is an underrated addition to your home, place this wherever you stand for long periods, and you'll feel like you're standing on clouds.
15. A three-piece vase set, because your home can never have too many vases. Vases are an easy way to decorate an awkward space, and they can be styled on their own or with faux plants to add some color.
16. A bright gold throw blanket that has such a beautiful color you'll use it every day. The lightweight gauze fabric doesn't make this throw overbearing like others, allowing it to be perfect for a chilly spring day.
17. An accent pillow with a unique print to be styled with anything in any room. This pillow may be colorful, but it houses so many colorways you can style it with virtually anything. Also, did we mention it comes in a set?
18. A vintage-inspired wooden armchair that is so stunning, you'll be snapping photos of it all day. Place this chair in a sunlit corner for aesthetics or near your couch for additional seating.
19. A set of simple wall décor to quickly tie together your unfinished gallery wall. The simplicity of this art allows it to work with most room and art that you may already have.
20. A wood-top kitchen island that is both functional and visually appealing. This kitchen island has wheels so that you can move it wherever for all your kitchen and cooking needs.
21. A white ladder because they're one of the hottest home trends right now, and we can see why. Place this in your bathroom, home office, living room, or bedroom; it will look perfect anywhere!
22. A metal bowl that will fit all your home décor needs. By placing this oversized bowl on your coffee table, you can beautifully style your favorite magazines, dried fruits, and so much more.
23. A set of unique bookends to support your favorite reads in style. The rainbow design of these bookends combines trend with classic due to the neutral color palette.
24. A decorative wall sculpture that actively adds dimension to your gallery wall. There's nothing that says gallery walls have to be just pictures; this sculpture is a great, minimal addition.
25. A set of Turkish bath towels so luxurious, you'll want to pull out your phone to boast about them. Every time you step out of the shower, it'll feel like you're wrapping yourself in a bit of heaven.
26. A bamboo bath mat to make your bathroom feel like a spa. A bamboo bath mat absorbs water and dries quickly between uses, so say goodbye to your damp traditional mat and upgrade to this eco-friendly version.
27. A chunky knit blanket to add as an extra layer to your bedding. Spring weather is fickle, so this knit blanket is perfect to have on hand when the cold comes in.
28. A set of city photos that will make you feel like you're walking the streets of Europe when you're really just headed to your kitchen.
29. A tufted headboard to make your bedroom seem more extravagant — for those of us who are balling on a budget, this a great investment to create some bedroom style.
30. A decorative wire basket that'll house your favorite blankets and towels. Place one of these in your bathroom to aesthetically hold towels for all your guests.
31. A wild flower-scented candle to bring the scents of spring right into your home. Place this candle in your living room, and your home will instantly feel more relaxing.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.