Here Are 15 TV Show Finales That Were Just So Bad, People Will Never Get Over Them
I am fuming.
2. On Pretty Little Liars, when it was revealed that Spencer had an evil British twin named Alex who tried to steal her identity and ruin the liars' lives once and for all.
3. On Game of Thrones, when Jon Snow killed Daenerys and then Bran becomes King of Westeros after eight seasons of saying he didn't want to be ruler.
4. On The Undoing, when the plot twist we were waiting for never actually happened and Jonathan admitted he really did kill Elena Alves.
5. On The Vampire Diaries, when Katherine came back as the queen of hell and tried to destroy all of Mystic Falls but was defeated in an less than an hour, and Stefan sacrificed himself in the process.
6. On The 100, Clarke killed Bellamy for basically no reason after six entire seasons of building up their friendship.
7. On Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, when Sabrina sacrificed herself to save the world and Nick died by suicide just so he could reunite with her in the afterlife.
8. On How I Met Your Mother, when we finally got to meet the mother after nine seasons, only for her to be killed off so Ted could marry Robin.
9. On Veronica Mars, when Veronica finally married Logan, the love of her life, only for him to get killed in a car explosion a few hours later.
10. On Gossip Girl, when Dan revealed he was Gossip Girl and everyone ended up forgiving him for ruining their lives.
11. On The Originals, when Klaus decided to sacrifice himself to save his daughter, Hope, and Elijah didn't want to let his brother die alone, so they killed each other.
12. On Lost, when all the characters were assumed to have died and reunited at a church in purgatory.
13. On Bones, when the lab explodes and causes Brennan to forget how to do her job but they still have to solve a case.
14. On The Sopranos, when Tony, Carmela, and AJ were at a diner waiting for Meadow. Then, a mysterious-looking guy walked into the diner, Meadow entered, a bell rang, Tony looked up, and the series just ended.
15. Finally, on Friends, when Rachel got off the plane and gave up her dream job to be with Ross, then got some coffee right before everyone was about to go their separate ways.
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.