Here Are 19 Adult Jokes From Your Favorite Nickelodeon Shows That Just Miiiight Ruin Your Childhood
I'll never watch these shows the same way again.
1. On Victorious, when Jade made this subtle joke about boobs and puberty.
2. On iCarly, when Freddie's apartment number is pretty much shaped like a penis.
3. On Doug, when there was this subtle oral sex moment.
4. On SpongeBob SquarePants, when SpongeBob tells Gary not to "drop the soap."
5. On Doug, when Doug said his love for Patti makes his lava gush.
6. On Rugrats, when Grandpa Lou rented a sci-fi adult film that he watches after the kids have gone to bed.
7. On iCarly, when Guppy — an 8-year-old — is shown reading Nifty Shades of Beige.
8. On Rugrats, when Stu made this gesture while explaining that Phil and Lil's dad had gone "male bonding."
9. On Sam & Cat, when Cat had to "perform CPR" but somehow ended up bouncing up and down on the guy's chest.
10. On Victorious, when Beck shared that he's never heard "No! No! No!" from a girl before.
11. On Hey Arnold!, when Helga sat in her closet, where she had built a shrine of Arnold and wrote a poem about him that included the line, "You make my girlhood tremble."
12. On SpongeBob SquarePants, when SpongeBob told Patrick his “genius” was showing and Patrick immediately covered his crotch in embarrassment.
13. On Hey, Arnold!, when Arnold started blushing after a friend suggested a "threesome."
14. On Rugrats, when Lil went through her dad's desk drawer and we quickly saw that a Playboy magazine was in there.
15. On SpongeBob SquarePants, when SpongeBob was not so innocently watching TV, and then Gary entered the room and SpongeBob nervously changed the channel.
16. On Rugrats, when the episode called “Cradle Attraction” was literally a parody of the movie Fatal Attraction.
17. On Hey Arnold!, when Peter appeared to be eating Joy's ass at Thanksgiving dinner.
18. On SpongeBob SquarePants, when Squidward felt like an ass after SpongeBob gave him a Christmas present and he didn't get him one back.
19. Finally, on iCarly, when Freddie's mom had an entire mantra — and cross stitch — for her hatred of things "wet and sticky."
Note: Not all submissions are from Community users.