1. In Home Alone, when Kevin decided to set a bunch of booby traps to catch the thieves instead of calling someone for help.
2. And in Home Alone 2, when everyone was running to catch their flight but Kevin stopped in the middle of the airport to change some batteries.
3. In The Little Mermaid, when Ariel gave up basically everything for a guy she'd never even spoken to.
4. In To All the Boys I've Loved Before, when Lara Jean addressed all of those love letters even though she had no intention of sending them.
5. In The Edge of Seventeen, when Nadine typed out all the super raunchy things she wanted her crush to do to her and then she ~accidentally~ SENT it to him.
6. In Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, when Harry found a bloody message on the wall and a petrified Mrs. Norris but just stared at them instead of calling for help — which made him look even more guilty.
7. In Ma, when those kids kept going back to Ma's basement — even though she was a stranger and threatened them — just because she would give them alcohol.
8. In Twilight, when Edward told Bella that he's "the world's most dangerous predator," and she dated him anyway.
9. In Titanic, when Rose threw that gargantuan — and probably suuuuuuper expensive — diamond into the ocean.
10. In The Devil Wears Prada, when Andy turned down her dream job just to follow her crappy boyfriend across the country.
11. In Hocus Pocus, when Dani decided it was perfectly appropriate and not weird at all to tell Allison that Max liked her boobs.
12. In Grease, when Sandy changed every single thing about herself for Danny Zuko, a guy who couldn't even do the bare minimum for her.
13. In Romeo + Juliet, when Juliet woke up and waited until AFTER Romeo took the poison to say anything.
14. In Sex and the City, when Big left Carrie at the altar, but she decided to marry him anyway.
15. Finally, in Avengers: Infinity War, when Star-Lord flipped out literally seconds before the gang was about to defeat Thanos, thus wiping out half the universe.
Note: Responses have been edited for length and clarity.