1. You find yourself nodding, reminiscing or currently living out this list congratulations, you've experienced the REAL happiest place on Earth.
2. You participated in Floatopia
3. Del Topia is the "new" April tradition
4. Houses like this don't really catch you off guard and you'll always miss the Marley House
5. Halloween was a week-long event
6. Your nights often consisted of walking to Del Playa in seach of a house party... which took a whole 5 seconds
7. You know the answer to life is simply "Freebirds"
8. You have tried to talk your way out of a "Minor in Possession" or "Drunk in Public"
9. This is what parking lots looked like
10. Drinking games were the #1 passtime
11. You went to at least one disgusting foam party that you'll never talk about
12. The end of finals was signaled by the burning of a couch
13. You know exactly where this is
14. Your living room looked like this occaisionally
15. And your closet looked like this
16. You rode your bike everywhere
17. You were judged by what dorm you lived in Freshman year
18. This was the most important town rivalry
19. You lived 100 feet from the beach but didn't really go that often
20. Throwing a goal post in the ocean was the most appropriate way to celebrate an important victory
21. You had at least one conversation with Pirate
22. You know a life without 24-hour Mexican food isn't worth living
23. Keg and Bottle was your shrine
24. "I can't, I have 50 club" was a valid excuse spring quarter
25. Every weekend the fields were taken over by people attempting to play sports for charity
26. Sam's was the best place to be mid-day or to start "The Loop"
27. This could only mean it's Wednesday of finals week. Duh.
28. You walk of shame-d in a group at least once
29. You heard many tales about the elusive albino raccoon
30. This makes you smile and wish you could live in IV forever
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!