This is Warsaw, your new favorite city.
1. Fans of street art, you’re in luck.
The city is filled with murals.
3. Even the neon advertisments have a certain beauty to them.
This sports shop may no longer exist, but its iconic volleyball player sign lives on.
Or indulge in a late-night snack.
When in doubt, just grab some good ol’ fashioned Belgium fries. It’s a proven fact that they taste better when eaten out of newspaper cones while siting on the sidewalk. Polna 22 (Oleandrow), 00-630 Warsaw
Order like a local.
Vodka shots are a popular choice. For those who prefer a twist, try a Mad Dog: vodka, raspberry syrup, and Tabasco.
Originally the space was a children’s hospital.
In some corners, you can still find evidence of the former occupants.
Many areas are still under construction.
Creepy or cool? Hard to say.
12. Try trainspotting.
For the truly adventurous, find the abandoned train station in Warsaw’s city center. Follow the rails, and see where they lead.
The path meanders through some unusual sites.
Like this haunted old factory.
There are even still a few cars left sitting on the rails.
It’s strangely beautiful.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.