This is Warsaw, your new favorite city.
1. Fans of street art, you’re in luck.
The city is filled with murals.
3. Even the neon advertisments have a certain beauty to them.
This sports shop may no longer exist, but its iconic volleyball player sign lives on.
Or indulge in a late-night snack.
When in doubt, just grab some good ol’ fashioned Belgium fries. It’s a proven fact that they taste better when eaten out of newspaper cones while siting on the sidewalk. Polna 22 (Oleandrow), 00-630 Warsaw
Order like a local.
Vodka shots are a popular choice. For those who prefer a twist, try a Mad Dog: vodka, raspberry syrup, and Tabasco.
Originally the space was a children’s hospital.
In some corners, you can still find evidence of the former occupants.
Many areas are still under construction.
Creepy or cool? Hard to say.
12. Try trainspotting.
For the truly adventurous, find the abandoned train station in Warsaw’s city center. Follow the rails, and see where they lead.
The path meanders through some unusual sites.
Like this haunted old factory.
There are even still a few cars left sitting on the rails.
It’s strangely beautiful.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.