1. The Mayflower, Rotherhithe
2. The Captain Kidd, Wapping
3. The Canonbury, Canonbury
4. The Duke of Edinburgh, Brixton
5. The Faltering Fullback, Finsbury Park
Sometimes known as the 'Ewok Village', the garden at this lovely old pub is a veritable maze of stacked decking and flowers.
6. The Ship, Wandsworth
7. The Woolpack, Bermondsey
8. The Clapton Hart, Clapton
9. The Crooked Billet, Clapton
10. The Lion, Stoke Newington
Take a short skip across the road from Clissold Park to The Lion and you can keep on soaking up the sun, now with a cool, crisp pint in your hand.
11. People's Park Tavern, Victoria Park
The garden is so massive at The People's Park in Victoria Park that it's practically a park itself, except with booze that hasn't gone warm in the sun or fizzed up in your bag.
12. The Water Poet, Shoreditch
13. Pratts and Payne, Streatham
Make a point of coming here on a Sunday so that you can spend your sunny day outside with one of their excellent roast dinners.
14. The Railway, Tulse Hill
Finding yourself in the garden at The Railway is a bit like stumbling upon a magical, woodland glade, but in South East London with loads of booze, and music and other such festivities that you'd never find down the woods.
15. The White Hart, Stoke Newington
16. The Sun, Camberwell
17. The Spaniards, Hampstead Heath
18. The Flask, Highgate
19. The Edinboro Castle, Camden
20. Inn the Park, St James' Park
21. The Old Brewery, Greenwich
22. The Gowlett, Peckham
23. The Rose Pub and Kitchen, New Cross
24. New Cross House, New Cross
25. The Rye, Peckham
26. The George IV, Chiswick
A beer garden that's both sunny and cosy thanks to comfy seats and undercover areas.