1. Getting Organised
Your lists will end up having lists when you move office…. There are so many things to remember and do; from picking up the new keys, to moving your old furniture. If you don’t keep track it’s easy to get lost!
2. New Neighbours… From Hell?
It’s not just the office you need to think about…. it’s your new neighbours too. First impressions always count so try to be nice… you don’t want to start a neighbourhood war.
3. Money, Money, Money
Rent, bills, tables, chairs, computers and the all important tea and coffee facilities…. these all add up to $$$$$$ …… Thank god for Ikea!
4. Updating E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!
The list of companies you need to contact about your change of contact details is ENDLESS…. gas, electricity, water, internet, telephone. There’s actually a handy guide for small business here. It doesn’t stop there though, you need to change your website, business cards, marketing material, listings…………………… there’s so much to do!
5. Parking Madness
Not every office has its own car park and street parking is a whole over minefield … so get the elbows ready for daily fights over parking spaces!
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- "Legit adults" pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.