1. You stop at every tree....bush....lampost.... wall....leaf..... for your dog to pee....
How your dog manages to store so much pee is a mystery..... But be prepared, the second you leave your house EVERYTHING becomes a potential pee spot.
2. Walking more than one dog at once is impossible and leads to a tangle
3. Every puddle (especially the muddy ones) have to be splashed through
And they love you so much they have to share it with you…
4. Your dog never comes back the same colour
5. Your dog will step in its own poop…. or even worse another dog’s poop
6. Dogs strop too!
7. They will try to eat ANYTHING…. Cigarette butts, leaves, poop, bugs, grass, stones, litter - you name it they’ll attempt to eat it.
8. Walking in the rain is like an episode of total wipeout…. round the bin, over the bench, jump the puddle
9. Your dog will get stuck in the strangest of places
10. If you have a puppy EVERYONE will want to stroke it…. so a 10 minute walk becomes half an hour
But it’s all worth it in the end when you see that excitable little face!
and realise you get to enjoy the next hour of peace and quiet whilst your dog sleeps :)