- LauraFujiko "Kim Kardashian Believes The Robbery W..."
- LauraFujiko "20 Pussy Pics To Send Instead Of Taki..."
- LauraFujiko "24 Reasons Dobermans Are Truly Scary,..."
- LauraFujiko "Here's The First Posed Photo Of Kim K..."
Hi, don’t know if you were answering to me, if yes I’d like to comment. Of course my opinion is irrelevant, she doesn’t even get to read it, so obviously I don’t mean my words to be taken for gold. It’s just personal, I do believe everybody has to do what they feel, it’s just that I think she would benefit from a change of style, but I’m no big fashion personality, I’m not her sister or best friend, I’m not HER, it was just my two cents ;)
Personally, I don’t like her style regardless her body features or that she’s pregnant. I don’t get this whole idea of super tight/super clevage/super loud style, and I appreciate more simple ways of dressing. Yes, she might be glowing, but it’s somehow less visible because her loud style comes first. It’s true, I’m Italian, she’s American, I run a office, she’s a celebrity, so I get we’re much different, but I do believe that she would look as nice as she is and maybe better put together with a more chic/easy style. Not like Kate Middelton, but think Jessica Alba or Zoe Saldana and Kerry Washington, if we’re talking about black beauties.
It’s a great video and those guys look amazing after the makeover. Also, I think it’s great that sometimes we do remember that dressing up a little bit is so good for you body and soul. Blazers can be as comfortable as hoodies, it’s nice to put some effort in getting dress, and not be always super duper casual.
Response to 19 Insanely Useful Makeup Tips For Trans Women:
Wow, these girls look really good! So nice to have articles like this one, I really think they’re helpful ❤️
- LauraFujiko "17 Etsy Items Kanye Would Definitely ..."
As an Italian, I was shocked when I first saw the campaign poster. That political party is absolutely disgusting to me, and the appropriation of this beautiful image is only the last on a long list of ashaming things they have done and said.
What I really hope is that these two beautiful dads and the photographer who took the picture will hire a super American lawyer and obey Fratelli d’Italia to pay a crazy amount of money to be devolved to LGBT Italian associations, and must give public apologies. That would be the best day of my life.
<3 “you say ocd in a disease, I say it’s a blessing”.
The thing I love most about this guy it’s his smile. So lovely and empowering to see the smile on his face when he first started taking hormones, and his smile now. You can tell he’s a strong, wonderful person. So proud.
This woman is so weak and confused…at first she’s all strong against society judgement and everything, and two seconds later she’s all meowing at her ex-husband who treated her like sh*t. I don’t understand why she would post this picture, looks like everything just got forgiven because now he’s close to her for a second. Grow some real balls and respect for yourself.
How come most of them actually look better not NOW??
Response to These Guys Celebrated Target Closing Its Doors By Covering “Closing Time” And It Was Epic:
Ehm….I’m Italian, English is not my first language so I might be wrong, but I think you misspelled “it’s”.
Shouldn’t it be “its doors”?
- LauraFujiko "Kids Read To Sheltered Cats And Every..."
- LauraFujiko "What It's Like Being Kanye West"
- LauraFujiko "23 Signs You're Too Obsessed With..."
- LauraFujiko "There's A Big Gay Marriage Debate..."
- LauraFujiko "Carl's Jr. Capitalizes On New Pop..."
- LauraFujiko "Buck Angel Is A Trans Porn Star, But ..."
- LauraFujiko "Famous Photgraphers With Their Most I..."
- LauraFujiko "See Kim Kardashian And Kanye West'..."
- LauraFujiko "25 Cereals From The '80s You Will..."
- LauraFujiko "49 Places You Don't Want To Find ..."
- LauraFujiko "Kanye West Tweets A Series Of Inspira..."