Hypochondriacs have an "abnormal anxiety about one's health, especially with an unwarranted fear that one has a serious disease". Read on to find out if you're a TRUE hypochondriac.
1. Half of your internet searches begin with "symptoms of..." or "why am I feeling..."
2. One of your top sites is WebMD, especially the symptom checker.
3. At one point, you've said to yourself, "I totally have that!!"
4. If you think you have something, you'll bug your doctor until s/he decides to check up on it.
5. Or you switch doctors until you find one that will tell you what you want to hear.
6. You've had your fair share of blood tests, MRIs or other medical tests, and every time your results are in it's a bittersweet moment.
7. If someone you know is sick, you start feeling like you have the same symptoms.
8. You see potential health issues everywhere.
9. You like to self diagnose.... but you don't tell anyone you did.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!