1. MONSTER - Lumaria
What do you get when you mix Cinderella, Monster’s Inc., & a Halloween party gone wrong? Watch this video to find out! This song will bring a modern rock vibe to your dark night…
2. Halloween - Sonic Youth
Not quite the traditional Halloween song you’d expect, but the song is cool and would be chill to listen to when you’re riding your sugar high.
3. Zombie - Natalia Kills
We all love The Walking Dead tv show. Natalia Kills loves Zombies.
4. Zombie on Your Lawn - Plants vs. Zombies
Anyone who played the game knows the brilliance that is the final animated song when you beat the game. Here is a live action remake. The song would be great for your little devils.
5. The Headless Horseman - Bing Crosby
The number from the animated Sleepy Hollow could also be a smash for the kiddies.
6. Spooky Spooky - Halloween Song
Want to spook your kids this week in a cute way? This song/video is for you!
7. Werewolf - The Frantics
Nothin’ like a good ol’ cheesy monster movie song to keep the party going strong into the midnight hours.
8. Frankenstein - Edgar Winter
70’s psychedelia and some mad synth make for a 9 minute fun fest.
9. The Dracula Song - Jason Segel
There’s a surprising amount of people who haven’t seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Listen to this song, then go watch the movie already.
10. Witchcraft -Frank Sinatra
Looks like old blue eyes had a hankering for a wicked little treat.
11. Back from the Dead - Spinal Tap
12. I Put A Spell On You - Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
There are a ton of versions of this song out there, and as much as we love the movie Hocus Pocus, Bette Middler and all those other cover artists can’t hold a candle to Screamin’ Jay!
13. Sounds of Halloween - (75 Minutes of Terror)
If the above list doesn’t suit you or the stresses of voiding your Pandora/Spotify addictions are too much, just let this bad boy play in the background and let the next 75 demented minutes of your life begin.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."