1. I’m soooo bored. I’ll just browse Pinterest for a minute.
2. That outfit is so freaking cute. Pinning that shit. I want that skirt.
3. Wait, she made them? I mean, I could maybe do that…
4. There are over 5 instructions. No thanks.
5. I should really start honing in on my creative side, though.
6. I could make this dinner tomorrow.
7. These brownies only have 100 calories. YES.
8. I’ll totally make these tomorrow.
9. What else should I make?
10. Are those COCKTAIL RECIPES?
11. Ew, that wedding cake cannot be real life.
12. I would never have a cake like that.
13. I should actually look up wedding cakes and save some ideas. You never know.
14. THAT DRESS. That dress is so me.
15. Oh. It’s out of stock…forever…
16. Wait, this workout is supposed to tone your legs in 8 minutes or less.
17. I should do that workout.
18. I need new workout clothes. I just never know what kind to get.
19. This girl’s quotes board is on point.
20. That actually spoke straight to my heart.
21. Why don’t I have a quotes board?
22. Um, why am I following this?
23. HA, I knew I had seen her status before. It’s on my Inspiration board.
24. Wait, I thought this quote was said by Marilyn Monroe?
25. You can’t just attribute quotes to random people.
26. Is that a book-shelf bed?! I need that.
27. Oh $822? GOOD JOKE.
28. I have never seen that Essie color in stores. I wonder if Target has it?
29. WHY ISN’T THIS MY ACTUAL CLOSET?
30. Wait, she and her boyfriend have been together, like, 5 days. Does she know secret boards exist?
31. Secret boards are a gift from above.
32. Who actually looks like that in a crop top?
33. I should really start leading a healthier lifestyle.
34. I feel so motivated now.
35. I’ll go workout and then cook a healthy dinner.
36. …After I finish browsing.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.