2. One day when Kelly was hanging out with a friend, she was reminiscing on her past and realized she had so many pictures that she loved, but had filed away because her ex was in all of them. Her friend jokingly suggested she replace them with celebs.
3. So that’s exactly what she did.
Kelly told BuzzFeed that by hiding the pictures she felt like she was, in a way, letting him win. And then she thought, “Wait, why don’t I cover him up with hot celebrities?”
4. But she didn’t stop there. When an acquaintance reached out to her after seeing her pictures and wanted some of her own, she was happy to oblige.
She told BuzzFeed that “helping other women feel good about their situation was a huge bonus I never foresaw out of a night of drinking, movies, and dicking around in Photoshop.”
5. Once she got going, she decided to replace pictures of her ex-girlfriend, too.
She said the whole experience was very cathartic. “I could look at the pictures again and feel happy.”
6. Kelly’s goal with the pictures were never to fool anyone into thinking she had met celebs, but rather to replace uncomfortable memories with photos that made her laugh.
“It’s really fun for me to turn kind of awkward memories into another kind of awkward, yet fun and silly, memory.”
7. Dealing with a terrible breakup? You might be in luck… Kaitlin just reserved an Etsy page name for future replacing of exes.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- President-elect Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂