2. You don’t grab a cart because you don’t need much.
And then five minutes later run frantically to get one.
4. You declare that you can AND will avoid the shoe section, because you have enough shoes.
And then you look through the section and find a pair that you HAVE TO HAVE.
5. You tell yourself you won’t look at the clothes.
But then you’ll definitely look at the clothes. It isn’t YOUR FAULT the clothes are on your way to the food.
7. You think to yourself, “Hmm, I just looked at the home decor last week.”
So, of course, you go look to see if anything has changed.
8. You assume there isn’t anything new on sale.
But you check it out JUST IN CASE.
12. You pass the nail polish aisle and stop to take a look, even though you have plenty at home.
So you grab a couple of Essies to add to the collection!! ~ Welcome to the family. ~
13. Then you see the hair section, and realize you’ve lost, and Target has won.
You don’t need any shampoo, but after smelling a few, you convince yourself to try something new anyway.
14. You realize you’ve spent too much time in Target and really need to leave.
But you have to check out the accessories first!!!
15. You try to stay strong in the checkout line because you’ve already spent enough.
But then, you see FRUIT SNACKS. And remember you need gum, and Chapstick. And…shit.
16. And then tell yourself you’re good on Target for, like, a while.
And then come back the next week.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰