Recently, Curbed in San Francisco posted about a 908 sq ft home that sold for $2,550,000 in Palo Alto. Yes, OVER TWO MILLION DOLLARS. I did not accidentally add an extra 0.
When the home was first listed, it was listed for $1.9 million. That means that the person who purchased this home paid $623k over asking! Cool!
Here are some other things you could buy for $2,550,000...
1. Around 56 years worth of tuition at Harvard!
2. And about 74 years of tuition at UCLA!
3. A 25-acre island off the Salinas coast, with a 3-bedroom house.
4. Approximately 26,562 years of a Netflix membership!
5. A 17-bedroom Scottish castle. Casual.
The property has over 40 rooms total, and costs just $1,806,000. Almost a million cheaper! *starts crying and also packing to move to Scotland*
6. Or an 18-bedroom French chateau!
This home, which will cost you $1,945,650, comes with a dining hall, two kitchens, a pool, and spa bathrooms. I mean. WHAT.