21 Things We All Wish Still Existed
:: cries self to sleep ::
1. The fruity, delicious, perfect drink called SqueezIts.
2. The best reality TV show to ever air, The Simple Life.
3. The Blockbuster Video stores so you would have an excuse to go somewhere on a Friday and stare at all the movie covers.
4. The amazing show that was TRL with Carson Daly.
5. The easy access to literally every song ever program, LimeWire.
6. The store with everying you could ever possibly want in life, KB Toys.
7. The bookstore where you got your new Harry Potter books, Borders.
8. The greatest television show to ever air, Supermarket Sweep.
9. The Taco Bell Dog and the commercials that he starred in.
10. The best cereal to EVER EXIST, French Toast Crunch.
11. And in close second, the sweet, delectable Oreo O's.
12. The greatest shoes you ever owned, Moon Shoes.
13. The show that made you believe in true love, Newlyweds.
14. Justin and Britney's magical Pop Princess and Pop Prince relationship.
15. The only TV show that ever actually mattered, Friends.
16. The candy that never failed to make you smile, the WonderBall.
17. The masterpeice and perfection otherwise known as the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
18. The group that gave us all a little more girl power, the Spice Girls.
19. All the drama and gossip you could ever want piled into one book series-turned- show, Sweet Valley High.
20. The book series-turned-TV show that made you want to be a small business owner, The Baby-Sitters Club.
21. And, of course, The Notebook-turned-IRL relationship between Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams.
Please god, get back together...for all of us.