1. “Oh really, you saw yourself as a Sporty Spice? I would’ve pegged you as more of a Scary …”
It is NOT cool to question a ’90s girl’s former choice of Spice Girl identification. If she says she is Baby Spice, Posh Spice, or what have you: SHE IS THAT SPICE.
3. “Cher was like, so, annoying.”
6. “Gwen Stefani looked horrible with braces. I can’t believe she went out in public like that.”
OR: She was awesome for not giving a shit.
7. “Jack Dawson isn’t even hot.”
I can’t even.
9. “You were totally Annie.”
NO I WASN’T I WAS HALLIE.
13. “Girl Power is an anti-feminist idea that capitalized on naive girls and their allowances.”
It’s a valid form of feminism. Sort of. But you wouldn’t understand.
14. “I see you as more of a Dawson girl. Definitely not Pacey.”
16. “Leo’s performance in Romeo + Juliet was horrible.”
What is wrong with you.
21. “Body glitter never looked good on anyone.”
UM, you obviously didn’t see me in the ’90s. Rocked that shit.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝