1. People don’t always appreciate your hard work.
2. That people shouldn’t fuck with you if you ride dirt bikes.
3. That a career is about more than random follows from Aaron Carter.
4. That it’s OK to be confident in your work.
5. That it is OK to ask for likes.
7. That sometimes you just have to state facts.
8. And some people just don’t get it.
9. That you have to understand what is important in relationships.
10. And that you have to always remember what you deserve.
11. That you don’t have to try to be nice.
12. That sometimes you can’t help it you’re so popular.
13. And that above all, you always have to be yourself.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.