1. People don’t always appreciate your hard work.
2. That people shouldn’t fuck with you if you ride dirt bikes.
3. That a career is about more than random follows from Aaron Carter.
4. That it’s OK to be confident in your work.
5. That it is OK to ask for likes.
7. That sometimes you just have to state facts.
8. And some people just don’t get it.
9. That you have to understand what is important in relationships.
10. And that you have to always remember what you deserve.
11. That you don’t have to try to be nice.
12. That sometimes you can’t help it you’re so popular.
13. And that above all, you always have to be yourself.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈