2. So you’ll go on a date because your friend *promised* that they aren’t setting you up with a psycho.
3. People will ask you why you’re single and you’ll be all, “Why are you still talking? LOL.”
4. Then you’ll ask yourself why, and ponder it while watching bad TV.
5. So after pondering, you will decide to download Tinder.
6. Then you’ll go on a date from Tinder.
7. Then you’ll vow to never go on another blind date again.
11. Then the bride or groom will try to throw their bouquet or garter at you because, HAHA, you’re single.
12. You’ll get on Facebook and see couple pictures and engagement announcements everywhere.
13. Then you’ll vomcano and screenshot to send to your friends.
OMG! Look at these engagement pics. WOOF. lol.
14. You’ll see couples out in public and feel sad for a second.
15. Then you’ll see them start to argue and think, LOL JK SINGLE IS FINE.
16. You’ll listen to a song and be like :(
17. Then your jam will come on and you’ll realize you can dance with WHOMEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.
18. You’ll spend Valentine’s Day alone eating bad food, feeling a little sorry for yourself.
19. But then you’ll realize you saved money and now can buy yourself even MORE food. Win.
20. Your parents and/or relatives will voice concerns about you.
24. You’ll watch a rom-com and possibly shed some tears.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂