1. One of your arms is slightly bigger than the other.
2. Tennis balls are everywhere. In your home, your car, your bags, your shoes, under your bed.
3. You are familiar with the inevitable tan lines.
4. You have a special affinity for a certain type of racket. And you cannot play with any other kind. It just doesn’t feel right.
5. All of your bags must be large enough to accompany your racket.
6. One word: callouses.
7. You love the sensation of opening a new pack of balls and the smell that comes along with it.
8. If someone asks you about your tension level you immediately think about your racket, not stress.
9. You know that bagels and breadsticks doesn’t refer to food… but it’s just as damn exciting.
10. You are either Adidas or Nike. You are not both.
11. You have to apply a new overgrip before each game.
12. You know the courage, fear, and struggle that come with playing a tiebreaker on a third set.
13. And you will always worship Patrick Rafter for his serves and volleys.
14. You definitely aim for people. It’s a good strategy, sorry.
15. Double faulting is the worst feeling.
16. Slamming your racket feels so wrong yet so right.
17. CLAY COURT PLAYERS = TERRIFYING.
18. You have a very precise serving routine.
19. You remember your aces better than your birthdays.
20. You and your doubles partner share an impenetrable bond.
21. And you still have nightmares about the ball that hit the net and bounced over. LIFE IS SO UNFAIR.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏