3. Hoping to god you don’t hit a rock.
The only thing better than sprinklers is a SLIP N’ SLIDE. Add some soap, and live your damn life in the best way possible.
4. Being the first to jump into the lake.
Lakes are the best place for summer activities, and if you don’t agree, you’re wrong. There’s nothing better than a weekend spent on the lake. And if you were the FIRST into the lake of the year, you deserve a damn medal.
8. Country concerts are one the best parties.
Summer is not summer without outdoor country concerts. Beer, music, friends, what else do you even need?
20. It’s impossible to have a good hair day with humidity.
Humidity, aka one of the worst parts of summer. You’re always sticky, and not in a good way. And those hair products that claim to resist humidity? LOL, good joke.
21. And this is the best sleep aid, ever:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎