3. Hoping to god you don’t hit a rock.
The only thing better than sprinklers is a SLIP N’ SLIDE. Add some soap, and live your damn life in the best way possible.
4. Being the first to jump into the lake.
Lakes are the best place for summer activities, and if you don’t agree, you’re wrong. There’s nothing better than a weekend spent on the lake. And if you were the FIRST into the lake of the year, you deserve a damn medal.
8. Country concerts are one the best parties.
Summer is not summer without outdoor country concerts. Beer, music, friends, what else do you even need?
20. It’s impossible to have a good hair day with humidity.
Humidity, aka one of the worst parts of summer. You’re always sticky, and not in a good way. And those hair products that claim to resist humidity? LOL, good joke.
21. And this is the best sleep aid, ever:
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines settled with the man who was violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥