3. Hoping to god you don’t hit a rock.
The only thing better than sprinklers is a SLIP N’ SLIDE. Add some soap, and live your damn life in the best way possible.
4. Being the first to jump into the lake.
Lakes are the best place for summer activities, and if you don’t agree, you’re wrong. There’s nothing better than a weekend spent on the lake. And if you were the FIRST into the lake of the year, you deserve a damn medal.
8. Country concerts are one the best parties.
Summer is not summer without outdoor country concerts. Beer, music, friends, what else do you even need?
20. It’s impossible to have a good hair day with humidity.
Humidity, aka one of the worst parts of summer. You’re always sticky, and not in a good way. And those hair products that claim to resist humidity? LOL, good joke.
21. And this is the best sleep aid, ever:
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭