19 Things Amy Poehler And Tina Fey Taught Us About Friendship
Life's better when you share it with friends.
1. First of all, Tina and Amy taught us that hanging out with your best friend is the best time you'll ever have, no matter what you're doing.
2. And that the BEST workout you'll ever have is the one you get when you can't stop laughing at your BFF's jokes.
3. They taught us that best friends are always there to listen to your complaints.
4. And more than anything else, they are there to celebrate your triumphs.
Because when your best friend succeeds, you succeed right along with them.
5. They taught us that best friends are always around to keep you humble when you start to get too much attention.
6. We learned that when life drags you down, your best friend gets dragged down right along with you.
7. And that no matter what kind of mood you're in, your BFF can always cheer you up.
8. We learned that best friends are so in tune with each other, they often accidentally wear the same thing.
9. And that best friends don't even have to look at each other's elbows to NAIL the high five.
High-five to being best friends forever. <3
10. Amy and Tina taught us that best friends go through all phases of life together.
And that your kids become friends too.