3. Buy some ~fall~ candles and burn them until the entire house smells like an autumn walk.
4. Take a picture with a pumpkin they spent all day searching for.
That was literally the same pumpkin you called “ugly” an hour ago.
5. Buy anything that says the words “pumpkin spice” on it.
“OMG CHRISTIE! THEY HAVE PUMPKIN SPICE JELL-O NOW!!!!”
6. Wait in line to buy the newest iPhone.
And take a selfie with it.
8. Coordinate Halloween outfits with other basic white girls.
9. Express their excitement for the season with Photoshop.
12. Wear a flannel to stay warm.
Even though they’re drinking an iced Pumpkin Spice Latte.
13. Take engagement photos.
Even though it’s going to be a spring wedding.
14. Abuse the hashtag #thankful.
15. Apply and reapply seasonal lotion from Bath & Body Works.
17. Make sure everyone who comes over to their house knows that it is indeed fall.
18. Throw a pile of leaves in the air for the Instagram.
DO IT FOR THE INSTA.
19. Look for new fall hair colors on Pinterest.
“LIVING for this burnt orange look!”
21. Stay out all night Black Friday shopping.
22. Instagram their new boots from Black Friday on top of fallen leaves.
23. Turn a Friday night into a jack-o’-lantern carving party.
24. Throw a festive Friendsgiving.
“SHIT! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MAKE THE CRANBERRY SPREAD.”
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵