1. When you’re trying to meet friends in your city, and failing:
2. When you’re doing a BFF activity and really, really miss yours:
3. When you know they’re coming to town and you’re preparing for their arrival:
4. And when the countdown to seeing each other is in the double digits:
5. When you meet someone you might really like:
6. When you’re lying in bed, laughing at your inside jokes:
7. When you’re in different time zones, but text 24/7 anyway:
8. When your BFF is having a bad day:
9. When you’re dreamin’ out loud:
10. When you’re stalking your BFF on social media to keep updated on their life:
11. When your BFF starts making new friends:
12. When you’re planning your weekly hangout session:
13. When you actually saw each other IRL, and then had to go back to the real world:
14. When you’re missing the hell out of your BFF but feeling optimistic:
15. When your BFF left your place 10 minutes before:
16. When you miss their birthday, again:
17. When you’re looking at flights and find a gem:
18. And when you realize how much distance doesn’t matter when it comes to you and your BFF:
- President Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings, and said the rule only applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- 'Orange Is The New Black' actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli are officially married and tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴