1. You sweat all the time.
2. Winter can never come fast enough, and summer is literally the enemy.
3. But either way you sweat ALL. THE. TIME.
Hot? Sweating. Cold? Sweating. Asleep? Sweating. Awake? Definitely sweating.
4. You avoid light colored shirts like the PLAGUE.
Pit stains, yo.
5. You always make sure your deodorant comes with antiperspirant even though you know it won’t work anyway.
MAYBE ONE DAY.
6. Wearing makeup is pretty pointless. It will be gone in an hour.
8. And most of your nightmares involve presentations of some kind.
9. And nightclubs are the WORST.
~ dripping sweat all over the dance floor ~
10. White T-shirts literally are not a part of your wardrobe.
You would have to buy a new one every week.
11. You don’t even remember what it’s like to raise your arm all the way into the air.
HALF-ARM RAISE, HIDE THE PITS
13. You avoid hugging at all costs.
14. You have sometimes been asked whether or not it is raining because of how wet your hair and clothing are.
16. One shower a day just doesn’t really cut it.
17. And you’re sweating just WALKING INTO THE GYM.
18. You don’t need to sit in a sauna because you basically live in a sauna every single day.
19. People assume you’re always nervous, when really you’re just sweaty.
They’re all, “ARE YOU OK?!??!” And you’re all,
20. And you have to limit how much fluid you drink because you want to limit your sweat. Which is pretty much bullshit at 8 a.m. on a Monday when you want that second cup of coffee.
21. Remember that one time when you weren’t sweaty? Yeah, me either.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- Australian immigration emailed a British man who died on his honeymoon to say he'd overstayed his visa, his husband said.
- Alberta, Canada, has declared a provincial state of emergency over a massive fire near Fort McMurray. The area is under mandatory evacuation.