3. Ready To Mingle
This person sees every party, get-together, and networking event as an opportunity to meet people.
COME AND GET IT, BABES.
4. Addicted To Swiping Right
This person is single and kind of wants to meet someone. So they downloaded Tinder, obviously. They are convinced Tinder can save them…if they ever actually go on a date.
5. Boning Everyone In Sight
This person has needs. And those needs aren’t necessarily met from being in a relationship.
7. Begging Friends For A Setup
This person is single and 100% aware of their singleness. They’re ready to ask for help. So be it if that means calling friends they haven’t talked to in YEARS. That person might know their soulmate.
9. Planning A Wedding Without A S.O.
This person is single and actively planning a wedding while looking for a life mate. They are keeping the dream alive one Pinterest board at a time.
11. Angrily Listening To Taylor Swift
This person’s awareness of their single status has reached a new high.
SHE WEARS SHORT SKIRTS, I WEAR T-SHIRTS.
God, Taylor just gets me.
12. Crying While Watching Rom-Coms
This person is so single that they are convinced they will never meet their Ben Barry.
“NO I DIDN’T BEN, CAUSE YOU CAN’T LOSE WHAT YOU NEVER HAD.”
* sobs *
13. Paranoid Homebody
This person is single and incredibly paranoid. This person is praying that they don’t choke while they are home alone, because they are convinced that no one will find their body for days.
They ask themselves, “WOULD ANYONE EVEN CARE IF I DIED? WOULD ANYONE NOTICE?”
15. Only Talking About How Single You Are
Every single thing in life is a reminder of their single status. They cannot escape it.
Their battle cry is “God I’m single as f*ck.”
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- President Trump has signed an executive order that calls into questions national monument designations made in the past two decades.
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲