1. You were always a little different as a child.
2. You are the life of the party, and the family. When you're around, people are always laughing.
3. You call your family out on everything; you don't let anything slide.
4. You have no problem being the single sibling, because you refuse to settle.
5. You show A LOT of affection toward your family.
6. But you also don't have time for boring family get-togethers.
7. You're always in your siblings' business, and have been since they were born.
8. You play favorites, and don't even feel bad about it.
9. You ruin every serious situation because it's impossible for you to stay serious for longer than five minutes.
10. You have a bit of a temper, and you've had your fair share of fights with your family.
11. You know more about your family members than you probably should.
12. You have a very low tolerance for people, but make an exception for your family.
13. You are unpredictable, and your family never knows what will come out of your mouth.
You never fail to say exactly what's on your mind.
14. You don't deal well with ANYONE hurting your family.
15. Road trips basically mean you, your family, and your road rage.
16. You're the go-to person for advice within your family.
17. And you'll never miss an opportunity to give your relatives a hard time.
Actually, it's basically your job.