1. You spent any down time you had playing video games or watching “boy” cartoons.
Super Smash Brothers, Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon, Power Rangers…you name it.
2. Cheerleading never made much sense to you.
Wait, so you don’t play the sports? You just…watch them? Why?
4. You were generally found covered in dirt and/or grass stains.
6. Because you were usually outside, playing with real toys.
7. The whole two piece swimsuit movement was never for you.
One piece, or wearing all your clothes. There was no in-between.
10. And as far as matching clothing, well…probably wasn’t gonna happen.
11. Your hair could’ve been described as a “disaster” because you never took the time to brush it.
Or do anything with it, really…
13. You became incredibly confused if someone asked you if you were hanging out with a boy because you had a “crush” on him.
Women can be friends with guys.
15. You REFUSED to wear dresses, and had to be literally forced into it.
And then you would immediately forget that you had a dress on and show everyone your undies.
16. You never dressed up like a princess on Halloween.
Because you were too busy dressing up like a BADASS.
17. Wearing regular bras wasn’t ~really~ your thing.
SPORTS BRAS 4EVER.
19. And things became really confusing as you grew up and your friends got into makeup.
WTF IS MAKEUP? HOW DO I MAKEUP?
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝