1. Basically, you REALLY want a dog. Like, you think about it at least five times a day. But you don't have one.
2. You spend a good amount of time every single day looking at cute pictures of dogs.
3. And you're instantly attracted to someone if they have a dog.
4. You care about dogs more than you care about most humans.
5. When you think of starting a family, you think of adopting a furry child.
6. And when you see a dog in public, people better get out of your way, because you're coming for it.
7. Your happiness is pretty much dependent on how long it's been since you've seen a dog.
8. You've spent way too much time looking at dog clothes.
9. And if you met a genie, you know exactly what you would wish for.
10. You visit your friends with a dog just to hang out with the dog.
11. You bring up the fact that you want a dog in almost every conversation.
12. You frequent animal shelters and pet stores just to hang out with dogs for a bit.
13. You've legitimately thought about stealing your neighbor's dogs.
14. And your dream job? A dog walker.
15. You've rarely ever been around a dog without taking a million pictures of it and with it.
16. And if you've ever looked for a roommate, the only thing you're really looking for is whether or not they have a dog.
17. You spend an obscene amount of time on Petfinder.
It's a drug, and you're addicted.