2. You get more excited about trips than you do about basically anything else.
Christmas? Birthdays? Meh.
3. You have been asking for plane ticket vouchers as presents for years now.
5. You become restless if it gets to be too long between trips.
6. You have several different currencies in your possession.
7. You can’t imagine staying in the same city your entire life.
8. In fact, you can barely imagine staying in the same city a whole year.
9. You are perfectly fine with ‘living out of a suitcase.’ In fact, you prefer it.
10. And because of that, you’ve become an expert at packing.
11. You never truly ‘unpack’ because you are always, always ready for the next trip.
13. Nothing makes you happier than the feeling you get when embarking on a new adventure.
14. You find yourself planning your next trip while on your current trip.
15. You are constantly worried that you will run out of time to see all that you want to see.
20. You don’t have a ton of attachments, because you know you can’t stay in one place too long.
22. You obsessively watch the Travel Channel or House Hunters International.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷