32 Magical Skin Care Products That Just Might Change Your Life
*gets out my credit card* The products in this post were updated in March 2018.
1. Missha's Sun Milk, an SPF 50 sunscreen that protects your face from all those sun spots your mom warns you about.
2. Dr. Perricone Blue Plasma, a no-rinse serum that gives your face that luminous skin you've been dreaming of.
5. Era Organics Natural Face Moisturizer Cream, a 10-in-1 formula that's begging to hydrate your skin.
7. Rodan + Fields Soothe Regimen for Sensitive Skin, a four-piece kit treatment that says goodbye to redness and hello to an even-toned complexion.
8. Nature Republic Super Aqua Max, a moisturizing cream that locks in all of that moisture your skin desperately needs.
9. SkinFood Black Sugar Mask, a wash-off exfoliator that uses sugar granules to eliminate those darn blackheads.
10. Tarte Cosmetics Frxxxtion Exfoliating Stick, a 3-in-1 facial cleansing stick that uses fossilized sea algae to purify your pores and leave you glowing.
13. Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47, a preventative moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling soft and supple.
14. Philosophy Help Me Retinol Night Treatment, a perfect night cream for any blackheads or large pores.
15. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, a lotion that might just be your magic fix for a breakout of any kind.
16. RMS Organic Beauty Oil, an oil that will give you radiant skin and some much-needed antioxidant protection.
17. Andalou Naturals Brightening Kit, a fountain-of-youth treatment for bright, younger-looking skin.
18. Dermalogica Active Moist, a moisturizer you've been waiting for that combats oil and dryness all in one.
19. Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Foaming Facial Cleanser , a cleanser that may prevent breakouts for YEARS AT A TIME.
21. Belif the True Cream Moisturizing Bomb, a comforting cream that hydrates and nourishes your skin.
22. Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum, a seriously light formula that's great for replenishing your skin and using as a makeup primer.
23. Sea Breeze Cleaning Astringent, an astringent that doesn't mess around with its formula or price.
24. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, a hydrating cream that was basically made for people with seriously dry skin.
27. Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel, a gel that's pretty much as refreshing as a glass if cold water.
28. Vanicream Moisturizing Cream, a tried-and-true skin cream that will become your go-to moisturizing lotion.
29. Clinique All About Eyes, a cream that 100% knows how to get rid of those puffs and under-eye circles.
30. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel, a formula that quenches dry skin so you're smooth to the touch.
31. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream, a daily moisturizer that makes you look younger by the second.
Note: submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.