We recently asked the members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their favorite skin care products for people in their twenties. Here are some of the best results:
1. Missha's Sun Milk, an SPF 50 sunscreen that protects your face from all those sun spots your mom warns you about.
2. Dr. Perricone Blue Plasma, a no-rinse serum that gives your face that luminous skin you've been dreaming of.
3. Manuka Honey, an edible mask for when you're hungry AND you want your skin to feel great.
4. Egyptian Magic Skin Cream, an all-natural cream so you don't have to worry about any chemicals.
5. Era Organics Natural Face Moisturizer Cream, a 10-in-1 formula that's begging to hydrate your skin.
"I used to moisturize with the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream, but I found that it made me oily during the summer. This one almost has a matte, pore-filling effect while still delivering great ingredients to my sensitive skin. It's also cheaper, so it's a win-win!"
Get it from Amazon for $24.87.
6. Lush's Mask of Magnaminty, a minty mask that rids your pores of pesky debris.
7. Rodan + Fields Soothe Regimen for Sensitive Skin, a four-piece kit treatment that says goodbye to redness and hello to an even-toned complexion.
8. Nature Republic Super Aqua Max, a moisturizing cream that locks in all of that moisture your skin desperately needs.
9. Sudocrem Healing Cream, a healing cream that's used for for so much more than just baby skin.
10. SkinFood Black Sugar Mask, a wash-off exfoliator that uses sugar granules to eliminate those darn blackheads.
11. Tarte Cosmetics Frxxxtion Exfoliating Stick, a 3-in-1 facial cleansing stick that uses fossilized sea algae to purify your pores and leave you glowing.
"I have combination skin as well as rosacea, and still get pimples along my jawline. It's a lot to deal with. I started out with a sample of the Frxxxtion stick, and it worked so well that I bought the full-size product. It's gentle enough for daily use (even with rosacea), and has achieved some serious progress in warding off my blemishes. But my favorite part is that my skin is the softest and smoothest it's ever been. I will go out of my way to keep this product on hand.
Get it from Sephora for $22.
12. Pixi Glow Tonic, an aloe vera and ginseng formula for glowing skin no matter the time of year.
13. SAL3 Salicylic Acid Sulfur Soap Bar, a cleanser that may erase your breakouts once and for all.
14. Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47, a preventative moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling soft and supple.
15. Philosophy Help Me Retinol Night Treatment, a perfect night cream for any blackheads or large pores.
16. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, a lotion that might just be your magic fix for a breakout of any kind.
17. RMS Organic Beauty Oil, an oil that will give you radiant skin and some much-needed antioxidant protection.
18. Andalou Naturals Brightening Kit, a fountain-of-youth treatment for bright, younger-looking skin.
19. Dermalogica Active Moist, a moisturizer you've been waiting for that combats oil and dryness all in one.
20. Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Foaming Facial Cleanser , a cleanser that may prevent breakouts for YEARS AT A TIME.
21. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, a vitamin C–infused product that will make your skin glow.
22. Belif the True Cream Moisturizing Bomb, a comforting cream that hydrates and nourishes your skin.
23. Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum, a seriously light formula that's great for replenishing your skin and using as a makeup primer.
"I got a tester in an Ipsy package and never used anything else afterwards. It's lightweight, refreshing, and has a really subtle scent. It leaves the skin moisturized without feeling oily, and you only need a pea-sized amount for your whole face. Totally fixed the cracking, flaking skin around my mouth in the winter, but it's still light enough for summer."
Get it on Ulta for $41.
24. Sea Breeze Cleaning Astringent, an astringent that doesn't mess around with its formula or price.
25. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, a hydrating cream that was basically made for people with seriously dry skin.
26. Ponds Moisture Clean Towelettes, a wipe that is perfect for that on-the-go kind of life.
27. Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel, an aloe vera formula that is beautifully simple and effective.
28. Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel, a gel that's pretty much as refreshing as a glass if cold water.
29. Vanicream Moisturizing Cream, a tried-and-true skin cream that will become your go-to moisturizing lotion.
30. Clinique All About Eyes, a cream that 100% knows how to get rid of those puffs and under-eye circles.
31. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel, a formula that quenches dry skin so you're smooth to the touch.
"It is so lightweight and hydrating, and it absorbs into your skin in seconds. It makes my skin so soft and I haven't had a single bit of dry skin in two years since I've started using this! I have very oily and acne-prone skin and this is very soothing and doesn't make me break out. It hydrates without clogging pores or creating more oil. And it smells so fresh and clean, but it doesn't have an overwhelming fragrance! I highly recommend this to everyone and anyone!"
Get it on Amazon for $14.99.
32. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream, a daily moisturizer that makes you look younger by the second.
Note: submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.